From the tens of thousands of businesses on Recommended, we learned about the issues you face running a small business. Most often, we heard about your phone system pains with Google Voice, RingCentral, Vonage, 8×8, Grasshopper, and others, including:
- User latency: Vonage and 8×8 can delay calls for up to eight rings (!) on the caller’s side before your phone actually rings. This is unacceptable.
- No centralized routing: You use Google Voice and your business partner uses Skype. Clients don’t know which number to call.
- Hidden fees: Grasshopper’s billing you for add-ons you never requested (or needed), or for minutes you expected to be counted in your “unlimited” plan.
- No call tracking or analytics: Are calls coming from your Google search ads or the podcast you sponsored? You need to know.
- No toll-free numbers: Google Voice may be free, but if you want a nationwide number, it’s useless.
The good news: We built something far better and cheaper.
Soon, we’re launching Keypad, the most advanced and affordable cloud phone system. With call routing, tracking, and analytics, it’s a fully loaded service that can handle all of your business calls.
For just $20 per month, you’ll get:
- Unlimited minutes
- Two phone numbers, local or toll-free, and more for just $4/number per month
- Call dashboard & detailed reporting
- Easy setup for the most complex call paths
Core features include:
- Port your number
- Call forwarding
- Flexible call routing
- Call blasts and sequencing
- Automatic spam filtering
- Unlimited greetings & voicemails
- VIP lists & block lists
- Performance metrics like missed calls and talk time by call type
- … and much more.
Optional features you can add anytime:
- Voicemail transcription
- Call tracking & analytics
- Call recording
All with no contract, activation fee, or cancellation penalty. There’s even a 14-day money-back guarantee.
The first 100 people to sign up will receive 50% off their plan for the first three months.
Get in touch
We’d love to hear from you about concerns you have, product features you need but don’t see listed here, and anything else you’d need to know before switching your phone service to Keypad. Please email us at [email protected].