What does it include?
• Wipe down of frame surfaces
• Adjustment of front & rear brakes
• Lubricate chain
• Inflate tires
• Adjustment of front & rear derailleur
• Bolt check on entire bicycle
• Check saddle and stem alignment
• Check & adjust bearing assemblies (hubs, bottom bracket, headset)
• Remove & true both wheels
• Test Ride
• Check cassette lockring tightness
Beeline offers competitive pricing… and we come to you!
At check-in, Beeline’s expert mechanics will assess your bike, provide a quote, and obtain your approval before beginning any work.
Price covers labor (but not parts) for installation of these items when purchased from Beeline Bikes: chain, cassette, brake pads, saddle, wireless computer, water bottle cage, kickstand, grips, clip-on lights, pedals, and tires.