We provide fast, professional bee control across the United States. Founded by second generation bee expert Harold Wright, experienced live bee removal company with a network of trained professionals located around the country. We use environmentally friendly methods to remove bee populations, using extermination only when necessary. Read more
Outstanding !! Jared did a fantastic job. I was very impressed with his communication and thoroughness of the job from start to finish. The service was outstanding. I like his style of keeping us informed and made me feel like we received very credible service. Definitely would recommend this to anyone needing bee removal. I couldn't be happier. Thanks Jared !!Original recommendation
Outstanding response from the moment I called. Super friendly and knowledgeable technician. I highly recommend! They solved my problem and no more wasps are coming into my home.Original recommendation
7 reasons I liked this company-Original recommendation
1) on-call person who answers the phone (Stafford) is genuinely helpful, friendly, and will explain how it works (example: extermination if the bees haven't made a hive yet, or they will try to save and relocate the hive/Queen if the honeycomb is present etc), also it makes a difference depending on if your home is 1 or 2 story, and where the bees are (if they have to remove a wall, go into your attic, garage, etc). And they are upfront telling you that.
2) they were able to come out to my house on same day as requested.
3) it's a family owned and operated business
4) the beekeeper took care of problem within 30 mins, took time to talk to my husband and I.
5) they have a 1 year warranty
6) it's affordable and quick
7) I called two other services in Dallas/Plano and one of the top Google searches - the person could barely articulate, sounded shady and was a lot more expensive than the service I chose. So glad I found BeeSafe instead.
Ronnie did a fantastic job removing a bee hive from an eave up on my second story house. He was very knowledgeable and explained all of my options thoroughly. He pulled out approximately 70lbs of hive and over 40,000 bees! He did an excellent job of scrubbing the eave clean and then sealing it back up with insulation so they would not come back. Once done, you couldn't tell that a hive had ever been there. I really appreciated his excellent job.Original recommendation
If you find youself with a bunch of Bees taking up residence in your home and you need them to leave. Call these folks. Ronnie was our Bee Keeper and it took him all of 3 hours to open up the side of the house, remove the hive (honey combs), clean it up and close the site. You would have to know where to look to find the location. He is a knowledgeable and skilled craftsman and even took our little friends with him in a portable home to release into the wild and continue their work pollinizing plants somewhere else. If you have unwanted Bees, these are the folks to call, ask for Ronnie.Original recommendation