Why is it important?
In this online beading and jewelry-making class, designer and instructor Keri Lee Sereika starts by explaining the most common beading supplies and tools, taking the mystery out of the packed beading aisle at large craft stores.
You'll learn what supplies and materials to look for to begin your jewelry-making adventure.
Next, Keri demonstrates and explains all the basic and essential beading and jewelry-making techniques in excellent detail.
- How to string and secure beads onto wire
- How to make simple and wrapped loops
- How to properly open and close jump rings
- How to work with chain of different thicknesses
- How to make floating beads and floating bead groups
- How to work with different ear wires
- And much more
Throughout this class, Keri demonstrates the fundamental techniques needed to make the 10 delightful projects included with the class.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content.